Audio-Technica AT-LP60X-BK Automatic Turntable (Black)
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Whether you just want to enter discs, rediscover a long-buried disc collection, or simply add a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt drive turntable is a great choice.
This affordable and easy-to-use vinyl turntable plays 33-1 / 3 and 45 rpm recordings and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whatever 'they have a dedicated phono input or not. An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X has a redesigned tonearm base and cell holder to improve tracking and reduce resonance.
Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC / DC conversion outside the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in the design of phono cartridges for over 50 years, and this expertise is reflected in the AT-LP60X's Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated in the cell holder for guaranteed performance and ease of installation.
The plate is delivered with a removable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to double RCA male), a 45 rpm adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
It is available in black (AT-LP60X-BK), brown / black (AT-LP60X-BW), gunmetal / black (AT-LP60X-GM) and red / black (AT-LP60X-RD).
No customer reviews for the moment.